learn Chinese – DHgate Forum Rules
In order to make your stay pleasant in this forum, we have made some general rules for all the members to follow. Please take your time to read them through before you get started.
These rules apply to all forum boards.
• Be nice. Respect each other and the moderators. Do not post contents containing profanity or insults.
• Keep it legal. Don’t get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting porn, ticket scalping, plotting illegal activities (such as buying drugs, avoiding visa restrictions, etc).
• Read the existing posts before asking. Chances are your question has already been answered in the FAQs, guidelines, or buyer tips.
• English only. All publicly displayed messages should be in English.
• Do Not post illegally obtained copyrighted material from other places.
• Do Not post other people’s private information.
• Do Not create contents of a discriminatory or derogatory nature in respect of:
race, color, ethnicity, nationality or physical characteristics
gender or sexual orientation
religion or non-religious viewpoints (e.g. secular humanism, atheism)
• Do Not spam. Off-topic posts or blatant advertising will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
• Do Not create inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc.) user names.
Administrators and moderators are authorized to:
• Move or delete the posts which are against the rules.
• Lock the member’s ID when the member has been acted against the rules for three times in one board.
• Add or deduct points of a member based on a proven record of the member’s positive or negative behaviors.
Learn Chinese, Learn mandarin, Learning Materials, Mandarin audio lessons, Chinese writing lessons, Chinese vocabulary lists, About Chinese characters, News in Chinese, Go to China, Travel to China, Study in China, Teach in China, Dictionaries, Learn Chinese Painting, Your name in Chinese, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese songs, Chinese proverbs, Chinese poetry, Chinese tattoo, HSK, HSK exam, Chinese Exam Preparation, China Business, China Travel, Mandarin Phrasebook, Chinese editor, Pinyin editor, China Travel, Travel to Beijing